Text flows and import from XML.

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Wed Mar 29 22:15:26 PST 2006

At 05:12 PM 3/29/2006, Noah Evans wrote:
>  As
>far as I know framemaker's import and export functions can only deal with
>one flow. What's the proper method for dealing with separate text columns
>and flows in structured framemaker?

Noah,
   That is correct. You'll have to import them separately. If you want to
automate the process you'll need to use FrameScript or the FDK.
         --Lynne

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
Specializing in structured FrameMaker consulting, application development,
and training
lprice at txstruct.com            http://www.txstruct.com
voice/fax: (510) 583-1505      cell phone: (510) 421-2284