Funny

Roberts, Katie kroberts at ohmartvega.com
Thu Mar 30 12:31:34 PST 2006

I'm 47 and have been taking on-line classes since 2002. It is great! It
is so much better to be able to attend classes in your pajamas. Way
back, in the long, long ago, I had to type my reports on a manual
typewriter and depended heavily on white out or the correction paper.
Heck, I even used a telex machine in one of my first jobs.
Thank heavens for technology.

Katie Roberts
Ohmart/VEGA Corp.
Cincinnati, OH
513-272-0524x167
"The important thing is not to stop questioning."
Albert Einstein

Vote for Char James-Tanny for STC International Secretary!