Funny

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Fri Mar 31 07:27:52 PST 2006

It's interesting to ponder how fast some of today's applications
might run if developers still had the skills, tools, and inclination
to write efficient code. Ever-increasing processor power and
clock speeds have allowed many programmers to write ever
more convoluted and bloated code. It's really refreshing to
work with teams of developers doing signal processing and
telecommunications software, where processes need to
operate in real time and latency is evil.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder
Intel
Parsippany, NJ