A bug & note on using .png graphics....

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu May 4 12:56:45 PDT 2006

Color list? You mean like FM's defined colors?
I don't think so. We're talking digital photographs here, with
millions of colors.
The 8-bit limitation is just the bit depth of the file. FM doesn't do
anything at all with
the colors of graphics and the colors it defines.... it's a graphic
file format attribute.

Art

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358