How do YOU format page alignment in FM TOCs

Nathan Cullen nathan.cullen at ideaworks3d.com
Fri May 5 09:43:50 PDT 2006

Hi John.

I was playing with this the other day. The formatting for the TOC is set
up in the reference pages; and if you want the page number, or whatever
it is to right align, then you must set up a tab stop for that
particular TOC paragraph format in the reference pages. So, for example,
if the paragraph format your TOC is representing is Heading1, then this
should be manifest within the TOC as Heading1TOC. You can access and
change this in the reference pages, using the paragraph editor to set up
exactly how it should appear. And when your toc is generated it will
copy the setup in the reference pages.

Maybe I am being to basic here John. But if you tell me exactly how it
is and where it is you are trying to edit your TOC, then I can maybe
help you a bit more.

Regards,

Nathan Cullen