How do YOU format page alignment in FM TOCs

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 10:53:59 PDT 2006

> > <$paranum>\t<$paratext>\t\t<$pagenum>
> > which now does what I want.
>
> I don't know if it's more graceful, but I use a run-in
> paragraph for <$chapnum> and a separate in-column paragraph
> for the rest. This

Thanks, The \t\t seems works OK for now. The only tweak I'd like to
make is to have the page number to the right of the first line of the
TOC regardless of how many lines are in the TOC.

from:
1.0 nv nln ldb ladb ljb
    mv nsdfgn;qjh dkf km     pg3

to:
1.0 nv nln ldb ladb ljb      pg3
    mv nsdfgn;qjh dkf km

The only way I can figue out how to do that is to have the TOC in a
three column table, and that's too much of a restructure at this point.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"So long and thanks for all the fish."