printing framemaker documents

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed May 10 04:50:44 PDT 2006

If you are printing from FM to a hard copy printer, no, there isn't a way
to automatically orient pages in different directions. I think the assumption
is that you can rotate the piece of paper or the bound book.

If you're printing from FM to Acrobat, there is an "Automatic Rotation"
setting that should give you the effect you want.

If you're doing something else, you need to provide more details, please.

Art