Global Table settings

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Wed May 10 08:00:34 PDT 2006

Folks
Just wondering if there is a way to set all tables to the width of a column
all at once, instead of having to select each table and resize?
What I have is content we import in into a 1-column proofing template. Since
the tables that come in with this information are different sizes, we were
wondering if there was a global setting to fit all tables in one column --
7.25" in width.  This would help with editing and proofing.
Right now we have to select each table and use the resize function to get
the table adjusted correctly.
Any help would be appreciated.

--
Scott White