I Object to sites which demand registration before exposingpricing

Martinek, Carla CMartinek at zebra.com
Thu May 11 12:20:56 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
So could you. Wanna know the number of companies that think I live at
123 Main St and with a phone number of 212-555-1212?

And hence the reason that I have a dozen or more disposable emails.
Yahoo mail has a feature called AddressGuard where I create a separate
email for different "required email" login sites, all of which start
with the same term.

Examples of AddressGuard emails
==================================:
addressguard-siberlogic at yahoo.com
addressguard-amazon at yahoo.com
addressguard-tickets at yahoo.com
addressguard-whitesoxsuck at yahoo.com
addressguard-gocubs at yahoo.com

I set my mail filter to put anything with the common term to go to a
certain folder, and if I start seeing spam addressed to a particular
"guarded" email, I know which offender passed on my info without my
permission.

Carla
cmartinek'at'zebra.com

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.