I Object to sites which demand registration before exposing pricing

Mark Southee Mark.Southee at surfcontrol.com
Fri May 12 00:30:17 PDT 2006

I have embarked on a project to source a cms vendor for my company.
SiberLogic have been one of those I've looked at. I registered and was
then able to view their pricing details. I've not seen any more garbage
try to reach my inbox than before. The majority of other vendors seem to
want to have a sales person call before giving out pricing information.

I know which approach I prefer.

Mark