(no subject)

Deborah A Bruggeman Deborah_A_Bruggeman at raytheon.com
Mon May 15 09:01:42 PDT 2006

Good Morning

I am working in a 500 page document that has roughly 200 text insets in it.
We have changed the font size on all the text insets. When we open the
chapters the text insets are not auto updated even though they are set to
Updating of Imported Flow: Automatic

Does anyone know of a way updating all of the text insets without having to
search for each one and manually update them?

We have also tried Updating References through the book and it also is not
working.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Deb