Run-in head default punctuation and hard return will not conditionalize

Mary Sheahan mhs_tw at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 11:15:00 PDT 2006

I'm forwarding this to the list on behalf of my
co-worker Wendy who is designing a new template.  We
use Frame 7.1p116 on Windows 2000.

<<
How can I get the default punctuation (colon + two
spaces) and hard return of my runin paragraph tag to
conditionalize? I've tried just about everything. I
even changed the paragraph style to "Body" and
conditionalized the entire paragraph (hard return
included), but when I changed this newly conditional
paragraph back to "Runin" the colon and hard return
magically returned to an unconditional state.

Wendy Fish

Thanks,
Mary