AW: eps images dissappear after updating the eps

Reng, Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Tue May 16 06:16:18 PDT 2006

Hi,

I guess the graphics files are not gone. They are
still there but changed their position in your
anchored frame.

The reason is probably that the dimensions of your
EPS graphics or the bounding box dimensions changed.

Just select the anchored frame, press CTRL+a to select
everything in the anchored frame and then press
ESC+m, release these buttons and then press p. That
shrinks the anchored frame to its content. Now your
EPS file should appear again.

Best regards

Winfried