Outsourcing

Anne Robotti arobotti at journalregister.com
Tue May 16 12:25:32 PDT 2006

> So, you seem to be saying that it requires no research
> whatsoever to "firmly" conclude that outsourcing does not
> resule in savings to the consumer, but you demand "firm"
> research to prove that it does save the consumer money.
>
> Rubbish.

Let's not take ourselves too seriously.

I'm not "demanding" anything, I could actually care less. I was just
following up to John's point that no one benefits from outsourcing
"except the consumer" to say that I have a hard time believing the
consumer benefits that much either.

We're just talking here.

Anne

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.