Outsourcing: Was Release Date for FrameMaker 8?

Niels Fanøe NFA at maconomy.dk
Wed May 17 00:38:54 PDT 2006

I appreciate that some you are afraid that the US will lose jobs to India and such countries. But take a bigger perspective on this, will you? If India (et.al.) are not involved with "Western" technology - if they don't get any hi-tech jobs and industries - how are they ever going to be able to buy American (or Danish, for that matter) products and services? Only by sharing our wealth (and jobs - even if it hurts) can we all survive and thrive in the long run.

-Niels