AW: eps images dissappear after updating the eps

Reng, Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Wed May 17 00:43:17 PDT 2006

Hi,

As Rick Quatro pointed out this happens sometimes. I experienced
that 10 years ago on FM on UNIX regularly with EPS files from
CorelDraw. I do not know any rules when this will happen. Maybe
you changed anything which affects the dimensions or the bounding
box even if that´s not noticeable for you. E.g. anchor points of
splines which lie outside of the visible part of your graphics.
You might compare these values before/after. You could check the
EPS files in a text editor or with GhostScript/GhostView.

The shortcut is described in the FrameMaker help (Quick reference
(Windows) | Graphics | Graphic frames):
Shrink-wrap an anchored frame (shrink the frame to an object and
position the frame at the insertion point): Esc m p

This shortcut works equally well with equations.

Best regards

Winfried