The horse is dead already. WAS: Release Date for FrameMaker 8?

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Wed May 17 01:49:46 PDT 2006

There is no comm prob at all between me and my contact, and my contact is
repeating something they heard inside Adobe.  No matter what anyone says, my
contact is reliable.  But the original source of the information, which was
not revealed to me, is apparently not.

OKAY FOLKS, the horse is dead already.  Continuing this thread is a waste of
the list bandwidth as well as mine, and I'll not reply to any more messages
on the subject, on or off list.

Diane