problem with PDF batch processing (cudspan batch + watched folder)

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Wed May 17 07:38:57 PDT 2006

Hi, Jakob:

I have a few guesses that might help track down the problem:

* Set Distiller to check the watched folder at greater intervals, to
give more time for the .ps files to be written completely. (Just a
hunch.)

* Use DoBatch to import, to each .fm file, a printfile whose settings
reassert the print last page first OFF option.

HTH

Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices