Structured Opened in Standard Frame

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Wed May 17 12:51:07 PDT 2006

Hi, Don:

If you haven't saved the file, or if you've saved it to a new name,
then the structure isn't lost...yet!

If you've made changes and saved, the structure IS lost. However, if
you need the structure back, and you have a recent version of the
original structured file, you can open both in the structured
interface and compare the edited one to the original with File >
Utilities > Compare Documents, and transfer the edits to the
structured file. MAKE A SAFETY COPY of the structured original before
proceeding!

HTH

Regards,

Peter Gold