Auto-creating tables

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Wed May 17 15:26:40 PDT 2006

Not that I know of.

In fact, the opposite *does* work. If you create a table with a title,
format the title with a paragraph format, and then update the table tag
in Table Designer, then Table Designer inserts the properly formatted
title whenever you insert a table.

Doug's way would be nice, too.

Joe

	 Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.