figure titles in webworks

Sean seanb_us at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 06:22:11 PDT 2006

Hi Bodvar,

Am not sure what you are asking vis-a-vis WebWorks.

1) Writing HTML in a text editor using the W3C standards is by far the cleanest way to go. WebWorks, and for that matter, few, if any, others will be as clean. Certainly, WWP's use of CSS is less efficient than yours might be by hand coding, and remember WWP is not a Website design tool. However, WebWorks, and the rest, are about efficiency in authoring.

2) WebWorks has several output types you can choose, including Microsoft-only CHMs and a cross-platform and cross-browser online help format, called WebWorks Help. This format services a finite list of Browsers, but it is certainly not restricted to I.E.

Cheers,

Sean