Acrobat and Flash (was: Release Date for ...)

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Thu May 18 06:59:02 PDT 2006

Yves,

You wrote:

>I tried to take a look at this example, but I got an error message saying:
>
>"Requested file not found. The link you followed may be outdated or
>inaccurate." ;-(

Did you click the [SWF] link at the bottom right corner in
http://www.microtype.com/showcase/MultiMedia_Acro6.pdf?
It points to the following file:
http://www.turbodemo.com/demos/PalmDemo.swf and I have just double-checked
that it is accessible, both from within the PDF as well as directly.
(as I mentioned, some of the other web links may not be accessible)

You may try and add a Flash file available locally to a PDF using Acrobat
Professional 6 or 7 (link or embed).

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com
Training, consulting & add-ons: FrameMaker, Structured FM and Acrobat