Numbering Systems for Technical Service Manuals

Anne Robotti arobotti at journalregister.com
Thu May 18 09:34:32 PDT 2006

Is this a private email from Linda that you posted to the list? How
completely rude.

*That* is surely a netiquette violation, I've never been on an email
list or newsgroup where it was tolerated.

Anne

meusers.com] On Behalf Of Daniel Emory
> Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:31 AM
> To: lindag at techcomplus.com
> Cc: Framers List
> Subject: RE: Numbering Systems for Technical Service Manuals
>
> --- "Linda G. Gallagher" <lindag at techcomplus.com>
> wrote:
> > I don't think it was necessary to single out my response
> and call what
> > I said laughable.

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.