FM 7.2 and WebWorks

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Thu May 18 09:44:36 PDT 2006

You'll need to install the version of WWP SE that came with FM 7.2. An
older version of WWP does not work with a newer version of FM,
generally. (Hard to predict the next version for compatability...)
There's an upgrade path for templates in WWP Pro/WWeP Pro but I do not
have first-hand knowledge of whether there is one for WWP SE.

--
Bill Swallow