Printing CE character tcaron to PDF

Wim Hooghwinkel (Scriptware) wimh at scriptware.nl
Fri May 19 08:03:54 PDT 2006

Hello all,

we managed to get the proper CE characters in FrameMaker (XML), but now the tcaron won't print to PDF. It prints to our postscript printer, but in the pdf there is an empty space. We print to adobe pdf (Acr. 6) printer. What can be the cause it won't print? Used font is HelveticaNeue55CE

thanks!

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel wimh at scriptware.nl
DTP and XML Management

Scriptware bv http://www.scriptware.nl <http://www.scriptware.nl/>
tel : +31 (0)23 548 48 84
fax : +31 (0)23 548 48 85
http://www.scriptware.nl <http://www.scriptware.nl/>
info at scriptware.nl info at scriptware.nl

 <http://www.scriptware.nl> Scriptware	 Translation <http://www.scriptware.nl/services/default.aspx?xref=translation>  |  DTP <http://www.scriptware.nl/services/default.aspx?xref=publishing>  |  Technical  <http://www.scriptware.nl> Writing |  Content Management <http://www.scriptware.nl/services/default.aspx?xref=cms>  |  Consultancy <http://www.scriptware.nl/services/default.aspx?xref=consultancy>