paragraph tag madness

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Sat May 20 15:38:04 PDT 2006

Walter,

Are you saying that when you change the parameters of a tag, that instead of
changing the tag you are editing, FM makes a new tag instead?  Does this
happen when you select Update All in the para designer?  Maybe it would help
if you listed the steps you are using so we can take a closer look at this.

Thanks,

Diane