Problem importing graphics created in Paint Shop Pro..

Andy Kelsall andy.kelsall at gmail.com
Mon May 22 09:32:22 PDT 2006

Hello everyone,

        I'm editing graphics in PSP and importing them into a table in FM.
The problem is that all of the
graphics have a green hue or "glow" to them--like they're radioactive :).
These same graphics look fine inside
PSP and when viewed as thumbnails in Windows Explorer.

        As a sanity check, I tried editing one of the graphics in IrfanView
and it imported perfectly in FM. My
best guess is that PSP is adding some background info that FM is
mis-interpreting/mis-translating. Anyone
ever come across anything like this before?  Not sure if this matters, but
I'm importing them into an anchored frame
(and have tried importing by reference and copying them into the doc).

        As a sidenote, can anyone recommend any good web sites or
whitepapers on working with graphics?

Thanks,

Andy