What do you use for PDF generation?

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Mon May 22 09:43:39 PDT 2006

Actually I had to use it when Acrobat (5) failed. It handled
"non-standard" pages much better. I could highly recommend it, but
they aren't paying me any... ;-) . <grin>

I believe there are some free out there, e.g. these open source:
http://www.reportlab.org/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/
but I have not tried these.

Bodvar