Hollow bullets?

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Tue May 23 16:10:23 PDT 2006

The "hollow bullet" appears to be taken from Courier New.
It is also in Times New Roman and Arial as well (not on
the Mac version of these fonts, though) as Unicode 25CB.
It is also in Adobe's OpenType version of Courier,
Courier Std.

However, without Unicode support, you cannot access that
character from within FrameMaker. Sorry! You'll need to
find a font that has it as a symbol in the "lower 256"
and that maps to FrameMaker.

	- Dov