numbering conundrum

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Thu May 25 10:50:29 PDT 2006

Maybe Word's notoriously broken autonumbering is actually
contagious!  Maybe it's mutating like avian flu to jump species?
It looks like I may have been more clever than I realized when
I used a Word-to-FrameMaker conversion process that stripped
all autonumber and bullet formatting from Word documents
before importing the content into FrameMaker.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ