frame to pdf question

obair81 at comcast.net obair81 at comcast.net
Thu May 25 12:30:01 PDT 2006

In the Frame Print Book dialog, I wanted to set things so one less paragraph tag to get included in the PDF TOC.  In the PDF Setup for selected files dialog, Bookmarks tab, I changed the list of tags in the Include Paragraphs box, thinking that would do it, as per usual.

I noticed that acrobat ignored my change.  The PDF TOC was unchanged.

So I took out all but one tag, and the PDF TOC upon regeneration was unchanged.

I have Generate PDF bookmarks checked, as always.

I have never seen this before.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

best,