[spam] Re: 7.2 crash on exit

Grant Hogarth Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Thu May 25 12:43:11 PDT 2006

And as for the other... My suspicion is that you are running out of
memory.

Grant

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces+grant.hogarth=reuters.com at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+grant.hogarth=reuters.com at lists.frameusers.com]
On Behalf Of Syed Zaeem Hosain
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 1:37 PM
To: Mark Barratt
Cc: framers
Subject: [spam] Re: 7.2 crash on exit

Hi, Mark.

Mark Barratt wrote:
 > And does everyone get the 'undo history will be lost' every time they

> save or print?

This one I know about! :) You can set this up in the TFrameMaker to only
come up once (or not at all) per FrameMaker session.

Use File->Preferences->General to see the check box for "Show warnings
while clearing history" and the selector for "Once ..." or the "Always".

I have it set to show once (may go to none later). Much less painful
that way. :)