Question about Frame to PDF start pages

Beck, Charles Charles.Beck at infor.com
Tue May 30 04:47:27 PDT 2006

Hi Doug,

I started to email you back to say that this is exactly what I've been
doing to no avail, when I noticed one little thing that was *not*
exactly what I've been doing. In step 2, I have been choosing Print >
PDF Setup.

The interesting thing is that the PDF Setup dialog box looks exactly
like the dialog box that opens when selecting the path you indicated. My
path does not produce the desired results; yours (and Steve's) does.
Curious.

Seems there is a disconnect here somewhere. You would think that the two
dialog boxes would do exactly the same thing, but apparently, they
don't. I'm sure that someone out there knows the reason why, but I sure
don't.

Thanks for the tip!
Chuck