MIF question

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Tue May 30 09:07:16 PDT 2006

But you can save all files in the book in .fm format in one operation, too.
Simply hold down the Shift key when you pull down the File menu from
the book window, and you'll find that the one-file operations are now
indicated as applying to "all files in book". Open them all, save them all,
or close them all with a single command.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder
Intel
Parsippany, NJ