Links to captions in PDF

rebecca officer rebecca.officer at alliedtelesyn.co.nz
Tue May 30 15:08:43 PDT 2006

We've been using captions above but want to go away from them. In our case, almost all figures have a lead-in paragraph, so using a caption can be very repetitive and breaks the flow. So we're going to be putting block labels by the lead-in paragraph and cross-referencing to them. That means people can see the text they need, as well as the diagram.

Cheers, Rebecca