keywords

obair81 at comcast.net obair81 at comcast.net
Tue May 30 16:49:34 PDT 2006

A Frame book that I took over is mysteriously leaving out-of-date, unwanted words in the Keywords field that is visible in the PDF when you right-click the PDF file and click the PDF tab.

I have searched through each Frame file by right-clicking and picking Properties and clicking the Summary tab, but there is not one word in the Keywords field in those files.

So I do not know where the PDF is drawing on for the words in its Keywords field.

Maybe there are ghosts in the conversion?

Paul