Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Fri Nov 3 16:33:52 PST 2006

Not quite right.

Documents "enabled" with Acrobat 8 Professional (NOT
any version of Acrobat 7) can be digitally signed by
users of either Reader 7 or Reader 8.

Thus, you need Acrobat 8 Professional for the document
creator and still only need Reader 7 for the colleagues
who need to sign the documents (not that Reader 8 is
a problem or doesn't have some new features - but it
isn't needed for signatures if they already have Reader 7).

	- Dov