Acrobatlateral thinking : Implement simultaneous multiple releases [was "RE: Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0"]

Charles Beck Charles.Beck at infor.com
Mon Nov 6 05:23:26 PST 2006

FWIW, what you say should work for Acrobat does work for me now. I have
been using this approach for a number of years without any apparent
problem. I keep hearing that others have problems, but I have no idea
specifically what they are--and in any case, I apparently do not.

Is it possible that all the hullaballoo is just Adobe's attempt to
coerce everyone to keep up with the latest offering, so they do not have
to continue to support older versions any longer than absolutely
necessary?

Just wondering...
Chuck