Frame on PC = upgrade the Graphics Card?

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Mon Nov 6 12:50:31 PST 2006

My experience is that for FrameMaker, the graphics card
is of relatively low significane for performance issues.

I would endorse Richard's suggestions wrt/ memory and
disk. A full boat of real memory and high speed disk
(at least 7200 RPM if not higher) will make the most
difference for long, complex FrameMaker documents.

	- Dov