Off-topic - Microsoft InfoPath

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Mon Nov 6 13:46:22 PST 2006

No, it doesn't. It claims it does, but it doesn't.

Here's the following from Dov...

Documents "enabled" with Acrobat 8 Professional (NOT
any version of Acrobat 7) can be digitally signed by
users of either Reader 7 or Reader 8.

Thus, you need Acrobat 8 Professional for the document
creator and still only need Reader 7 for the colleagues
who need to sign the documents (not that Reader 8 is
a problem or doesn't have some new features - but it
isn't needed for signatures if they already have Reader 7).

	- Dov

Thank you,

Gillian Flato