Acrobatlateral thinking : Implement simultaneous multiplereleases [was "RE: Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0"]

Charles Beck Charles.Beck at infor.com
Wed Nov 8 04:52:26 PST 2006

It was not meant as a personal attack. I'm sorry you chose to take it
that way.

But I stand by my statement. Adobe does, in fact, have a history of
doing things that way. I've been dealing with Adobe for a long time, and
I have seen it with my own two eyes. And, after all, it makes good
business sense, doesn't it? The fewer retro versions a company has to
deal with, the easier it is for them. And there is also the matter of
keeping the coffers full.

I meant it not as a condemnation but merely as what I state it to be: a
speculation. As I say, I'm sorry you chose to take offense.

Chuck