Automatic Change Bars checkmark not sticking

Karen Mardahl k.mardahl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 04:54:41 PST 2006

Frame 7.1p116 on XPsp2.

Once I check "Automatic Change Bars" for all files in a book,
shouldn't that check mark stick forever (until I uncheck it)?

I have some nitpicking changes to make throughout a book. The other
day I checked this item. I made changes. Changes are marked in the
files, but now there is no checkmark in this box.

I am nervous about losing any of the change bars I do have. I just
experimented with one file. Added a checkmark, saved, closed Frame,
opened. The checkmark is still there. Why are the checkmarks made the
other day gone? Will change bars remain in place when I check this
item once more?

Thanks.

regards, Karen Mardahl