OT: Can't get AcroPro7 to distill or Save As PDFs from Frame

John Pitt john at pitt.net.au
Sat Nov 11 20:31:02 PST 2006

Thx Fred,

I had allowed for the name change and didn't use Save As with v6.0 --
but your other points (especially the FILE port, which I don't remember
seeing) look very promising.

I've been putting off doing a full re-build with XP Pro; looks like that
has marched itself up my priority list too :)

I'll post the results -- and thx again.

jjj

--
John Pitt, technical writer