Color wrestling

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Wed Nov 15 07:27:35 PST 2006

Steve
We have run into this on occasion with illustrator images. I double
checked with my printer and he confirmed the only thing you can do is
have your printer merge the two colors that you are getting from the
image onto one plate. Should be routine thing there.
Scott White
Media Production Manager
Implementation Coordinator
210-704-8239