Colors in TIFF files change when they are pulled into FrameMaker?

Shelly, Heather Heather_Shelly at bmc.com
Thu Nov 16 08:12:32 PST 2006

Thank you, Scott, for your help with this inquiry. In our case, the blue
color displayed in a garish hue in the Frame source, and when it was
distilled into a PDF. The original TIFF files were a high-resolution. I
ended up recapturing the TIFF images in PaintShop Pro and creating new
TIFFs from the captured images.
Frame is recognizing the correct blue color in the new TIFF images just
fine.
Thanks!
Heather Shelly
Content, Infrastructure and Architecture (CIA) Team
BMC Software, Inc.