OT: third party vendors

Ann Zdunczyk azdunczyk at triad.rr.com
Thu Nov 16 13:22:59 PST 2006

All,

In the process of putting together a tools and pricing plan for the VP of
Product Engineering. I am trying to find third party vendors that are
resellers of Adobe Framemaker and Adobe's own list for this information is
woefully out-of-date. Specifically, I am hoping to find vendors that still
offer the TPL version of licensing ("x" number of licenses for this reduced
rate plus a guarantee of point releases and one major upgrade), but any and
all suggestions are appreciated. I am in the Denver metro area.

TIA,

TVB

Tammy L. Van Boening
Engineering Technical Writer