Internet explorer glitch

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 06:48:48 PST 2006

The Intentionally Evil, sorry, Internet Explorer seems to keep VERY
long to cached files. We have this problem with our upload too.
Further, if you are uploading using some engine that uses ActiveX,
that further seems to slow things down.

Try to delete the cache in IE history and try again.

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Air Atlanta Icelandic