landscape pages in a portrait book (DOH!)

Tammy Van Boening tvanboening at insureworx.com
Thu Nov 2 10:34:09 PST 2006

Rene,

I am not sure how the understanding of portrait pages that you describe
(about having a landscape page in a book of otherwise portrait pages.
The consensus seemed to be that although it can be done by inserting a
separate file for the landscape pages and adjusting the page numbering
settings accordingly), came about, but I can assure you unequivocally
that this is not the case. I have a master template file that is a
single file that has all portrait pages for Master pages, save one, and
it's my Landscape page. No special/separate file or numbering properties
are needed. If you decide that you want to have a landscape page in your
file, let me know and I can send you the instructions for how to set it
up in a file.

FWIW, my users have always given very positive feedback about using
landscape pages when necessary. Having all of the information in a
single view was way more helpful than having to scroll through multiple
pages.

HTH,

TVB