Distiller job options

Tess Vaughan tessvaughan at lycos.com
Thu Nov 9 05:04:55 PST 2006

   hi all,
   I'm running FrameMaker 7.1 p116 and Acrobat Distiller 7 and Acrobat Pro 7.
   FrameMaker does not allow me to set the corresponding PDF Setup PDF job
   option, i.e. there is no High Quality Print option available. I created a
   new job option in the \Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat
   7.0\Distillr\Settingsfolder, but FrameMaker still does not allow me to chose
   this job option.
   Also, I get an error when I click on Set in the PDF Setup window: "job
   option not available..."
   Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? Do I have to downgrade to
   Acrobat Pro 6?
   Thanks for your help
   Tess

   The new LYCOS MAIL. Want to share all your favorite videos, photos and music
   with your friends? Now you can.
   Sign up now for your free account. 3 gigs of storage for free. Unlimited
   size file attachments. [1]http://mail.lycos.com