Graphics size within FM 7. and WWP

Caroline Tabach Caroline at radcom.com
Tue Nov 21 00:17:57 PST 2006

I am not sure if this is still relevant to you but..
You can use a batch converter to do this.
Snagit has a batch converter to convert from bmp to gif
Macromedia Fireworks also has
I am sure others do too.
You can download an evaluation version of Snagit from Techsmith.com.

Caroline Tabach
Technical/Marcom Writer

Fax:         +972 3 6474681
Email:   caroline at radcom.com